Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Baby as imitators!



Faint... Baby really think she very pretty after self styling with Vaseline!! Still can pose for camera on the bottom left picture!! Must be daddad styling his hair with gel and baby learn from him!! We woke up in shock cus her hair is already like this!!! Hubbie saw her happily styling her hair!! That gunk after that was really hard to wash away sticky and oily. It's only after the third wash all was gone also partially baby shampoos and body wash are always so mild.

She's really a mini imitator now!! Just remember that day I apply hada labo by patting it on my face and she started spanking her own face! Why baby so cute one!

Also can recall that day she pat me when I told her "mummie 要睡觉了” that's the joy of having a sweet girl always there to stick-to-me. 好贴心呀!

Today we went ikea with godmum cause she need to look for some dining chairs. Bored at home so we tag along. Baby had so much fun smiling to everyone but I think she enjoy most was the beef ball, mash potato and chicken wings!!! Lately she shows her love for something by nodding her head so I will always ask her, Nice? 好吃吗?she will go nodding... Teaching her to respond to my questions and all this training only work with her snack. 


Was so glad to meet my ex student baby chole sweet baby have grown so much I remember how I love her bright face the I-know-everything face. She's in N1 now and when I whisper to her if she remember me she nodded her head and ahhhh I've got a hug from her!!! Me likey like her parents too very nice and pleasant parents. Really taught this lil one well!


The mummy always love taking her sleeping photos! Too sweet!!