Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Ipad n note2 memory full

Had our first try on wings stop and I must say it's fabfabfab!!! Quite decent compared to boring Popeye's or KFC or Texas. Babygirl enjoy cheesiefries with mummy while daddy take a picture of us. We had Vincent to join us for lunch today and my ever friendly babygirl offered him her snack... no she did not cause halfway she decided to give mummy me!!!!

Annoying iPad n my Samsung note 2 had both their memory full up. Both at the same time hence each time I want to catch any moment of cinderel both device just have to torture me and ask me to delete files and the mood is gone. Too lazy to transfer photos to my lappie but yet don't want to miss baby cinderel exciting moments.

Lately she starts to walk alreadyyy it only took her two weeks plus for her first stand-and-take-one-step to six steps than ten over steps. This advantageous girl really feel secure with us around she knows we will always be in time to catch her before she make any big fall. She can even sense if any steps ahead she's losing her balance so before she falls she quickly sat down!!

The best way to lure babygirl to walk is just her snacks and fruit gummy. Sucha greedy lil babygirl!

After pregnancy and giving birth, hormones haywire in my body. I start to have twice menstruation in a month instead of the usual four seasons I have in a year and my face become super sensitive. Dry outer oily inner. Now I try to use oats to cleanse my face daily and it really helps the texture of my facee. Even blended bits of orange skin mixing with honey to form a mask works for my emotional skin. I call my skin emotional cus for a moment it can Breakout and another moment it's dryy. 

Read up a whole lot on oats and found out it's benefits is to the mountain! Even oats help to boost breastmilk supply!! Gonna try having oats with Milo every meal to try it out!!

Miss hubbie always when he's on night shifts.  :(