Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Baby love her daily fruits

Fruits and veggies play a very important role in our daily lives and of course I make sure baby cinderel have her daily servings of both. Preparing takes a lot of time n effort but I'm not gonna compromise the effort wif anything cus I can see how she benefit from her daily purees. She loves apple gold kiwi puree, pear and orange puree, carrot and pumpkin puree, kailan and sweetpotato puree and the list goes on n on. I'm thankful for now she is not at all picky. N hope she stays this way! Now that she is ten months old, she starts to be able to hold an apple on her own n use her two mini front teeth to scrap the apple. Mummy belle effort have been paid off doctor says baby is healthy! Unlike most mummies, I love to clean her poop, I will observe her thrice daily poop n see if she needs more fruits n veggie!