Sunday, August 31, 2014

Happie eleven months old baby Cinderel!


I must really say after working in this childcare industry for 7 years, the experience I gain really helps a lot in motherhood, I find motherhood a breeze (at least till now) ! Might be too early to say! The sense of satisfaction is so much when people comment that I have an easy child. And ... All this really boils down to a lot a lot of persistence and patience. Persistence by not giving up and keep trying and patience in believing it will work out and slowly waiting to see progress. When people say I'm lucky, I will just roll eyes and go because they really don't know the amount of hardwork involved! 

I practice scheduling at home with Cinderel. On her mealtimes, her nap times and her play times. And I am really glad today, she sticks to my time table really well naturally! She knows when it's time to sleep she have to and when it's time to eat she sit down well in her jelly chair and have her meals. Of course she does misbehave especially at places she don't normally go but environment changes I have to be mindful on that and close one eye on her.

Today, she wakes up at 11am yupp that's because daddy is home if not she will sleep in with me till 12 plus 1pm. She had her breastmilk and started playing with toys, then I moved her to the living room to do some crawling and standing up and down (she needs all this or else if her energy is not burned out she will not sleep). Then it's her meal time, I get her to wash her hands and had her fruit, peach.


While she quietly takes her velvety peach mouth by mouth I. The kitchen with me, I quickly cooked fish porridge for her and at the sme time place vegetables in the food processor to get it steamed and blend! Mummy with children at home will understand we are like octopus have to multi task and at the same time eyes must be on our kid at all times because in a split second anything might happen! 


Mummy belle hates peas!! Therefore baby Cinderel did not get any since she is born till now. I always believe if you don't like anything don't give it to the others but hubbie think differently he thinks that doesn't mean I don't like Cinderel will not like. 100% true! Agree even more after seeing how peas are included in baby's diet and it's nutritional value. So there we go popping peas, pumpkin, broccoli into the steamer. When the water in the steamer boils an awful smell really stink up the kitchen it's the pea smell. Then I blend those into puree. 



Fill the breastmilk storage bottles from Unimom with the puree cus I haven't got those food storage bottles I want from munchkin!


I allow Cinderel to have a small teaspoon of it and... Her face gave that awful expression! I have to smile to encourage her it's delicious but deep in my heart I was saying "yes, darling this is the same expression I know I understand !" Oops before long she vomited the remaining out so bad that I need to use a lil honey water to stop her from repeatedly giving the puke expression. Cinderel is like mummy, we don't choose food but peas just don't work on us. Nonetheless, I am still gonna try it again on her tmr to see if she really reject them. 

Happy Sunday everyone!