Friday, September 19, 2014

Everymoment im in love with this cheekie pie

Just pampered myself with a girlie home spa after babygirl slept! After being a Mummy, spa time can only be at midnight when baby sleeps. So indulging having a hairspa, bodyscrub with jericho's pink peach. Now, body feeling baby smooth and tresses feeling squeaky clean with a tint of my new john master elixir from godsissy for my birthday! If life is just like that everydayyy.... I start to appreciate taking my own sweet time doing girlie stuff or even to play my ipadmini while sitting on the toilet bowl.

And now, I'm doing power pumping on my breast again!! All for my baby!!! Glad I'm still she's still on breastmilk at 12months! And lately she needs two bottles of milk (320ml) in order to fall asleep!! Growth spurt I understand...

Babygirl have been sucha sweetheart. Now that she's almost turning one year old, she read my expressions very very well. She starts to play with me,

and latest module,

she starts puuu-ing air on my tummy to create this weird sound and tickerlish feeling she will go on n on when I giggle and tell her it's itchy!! And cheeky girl will laugh just like I do!

Imitate me by doing sounds of kisses because I always do that! And she will turn in n give me her most wet and mouthopened kiss!! Felt So in love except the huge amount of saliva But I'M IN LOVE!

All these made motherhood So worthwhile be it the effort energy or anything. No wonder till today Mummy call me baby. Because I guess I will call her baby even when she's married!