Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Hitting a milestone soon


Today, baby stand up on her own and took four steps! Slow and steady four steps before she decided to end the day and sat down and crawl. I'm always too late or too engross in her progress that I forgotten to video or snap her milestones down. Good job Babygirl. No one is rushing you just do it slowly and at your own pace alright! Mummy is rooting for you baby!!


She saw me hanging the washed laundry earlier on and then she imitates me when we were back in the bedroom! Intelligent girl!






Bought a carton of these HIPP biscuits at the baby fair on Sunday. Currently her favorite snack! The whole box finished in one day. Guess who? It's hubbie and myself! Baby just barely ate three of it!! Greedy parents who love baby food so much!

Babygirl is so cute!! I use to want to instill independence in her especially so since I'm a preschool teacher. So ever since she is born, when she cry I sooth her from her cot without carrying her but just stay by her side for security by patting and I bring her out really often so that she gets to be open to strangers and even be fearless and friendly to my friends. 

At six months old, I realize she really become what I want her to be but mummy's own insecurity sat in! Thinking of "can Babygirl need me more? " I know it's a good thing that she's okay with anyone carrying her but I do quietly envy mummy whose babies cry for them. So at ten months old, I decided that she still need to know who mummy is and what only mummy can provide like care milk and unconditional love. Hahhahahah paranoid mummy!! Now, after being solely with her for three and a half to four months, she's finally showing signs of her needs towards me and her attachment to me! Even to the extent of she will wait for me to shower and come out to coax her to bed!! Daddy is so jealous now because  when he tries to make her sleep, she calls mummy mummy mummy and smile the moment I step out of bathroom!!!