Thursday, October 9, 2014

A nap on mummy's chest made her the most blissful girl!

Love how my girl enjoy sleeping on my chest listening to my heart beat and drooling on my shirt.

Yesterday I brought princess out for lunch with her two yiyis and uncle ray at this korean restaurant at bedok point. Free flow BBQ. So sweet of the yiyi and uncle ray to come up and help me with carrying the already 9.99kg baby and I have to carry the baby bag = 5kg

Girl entertained herself with the lettuce by tearing into bits and pieces into her mouth and of cus onto the floor. But I did picked them up after that. Love her enormous appetite. She can eat one big bowl of rice as long as it's soak in soup! The happy 4 adults ate so much that we end up all dead tired and have our evening nap. These dAys, without afternoon nap I'm a goner. 

Guilty but when I'm up at 7.30pm dinner was almost ready  :))
Cousiees cooked bak kut teh soup which taste so good cause it's peppery. 

Babygirl growing day by day, she starts to drat going to bed. She is so curious with her surroundings and she want to explore. But once she's asleep she will sleep about 13 hours or 14 through the night which normally will be 1.30pm. And her afternoon nap normally is two to three hours shortly after she wakes up. Then there another 2.5hours of sleep! Not easy to train her this way since she is a newborn it really takes a lot of patience andconsistency in her routine. Hoping if I ever have a number two he/she will be this way too. Easy to train and easy to adapt.