Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Let's Play PEEKABOO!

stayover at granny's place since saturday and today we woke up @ 2pm! habit already!!! how?

back to bedok to spend some time with my auntie and also making it more convenient for us to travel to simei to visit baby lucas and his family.

awwww melt each time i see baby lucas!!

before that, me and cinderel checking out the newly renovated east point. then we bought nene chicken to cousie's place. sure love the freaking hot whole chicken. can't do without coke! surprisingly my lil chilli padi girl can take the mild spicy flavour! yum she definitely got my genes!

today cinderel did something cute! when i asked her to take a wefie with me, she saw herself in the camera and started playing peekaboo with the gloves in her hands!


so sweet of my 姑姑咪咪 (3rd aunt) to cook dinner for us these few days! her busy month cooking for her daughter-in-law for confinement all the good food!

my day will start really early tomorrow! going for an interview for me and babygirl!!!