Monday, December 29, 2014

In the mood for Xmas pictures!

Mad crazy loving to cook soups or porridge for the fammilyy at such crazy hours! No one does this like my way I have no choice but to do this cus Babygirl and myself sleep in till 1pm everyday and by then it's lunch time! We'll wake up really hungryyyy! 

Started off cooking sweet potato porridge then, I threw in minced pork and then tomato and then tofu. Suddenly become super nutritious. Really love life as a housewife, as though nobody wants to! 

Love this bunny hat on her head but she's a lil too big for it! Shopping is always fun trying cute stuffs on her and her ever so cheerful character make the prop look so much better!



Love my lil wongsie family!! Nothing's perfect without any one of us! 

Was trying some accessories on her since she's sleeping at forum and first time hubbie will comment that it's nice. It's a men thing to roll eye at girlie accessories! Especially when we go " awwww so cute so sweet so whatever".....

That day I pass the Armani trunks I bought to baby kaeden and nort also bought Cinderel a bib! The one she's wearing in her sleep above! So floral and sweet! Me like me like! We get so use to buying things for each other's baby these days! No pictures of the trunks I totally forgotten to snap a picture!
Something like this!!! Super cute please!!!