Monday, December 29, 2014

Arrival of niece and nephew!

Sucha joyous month of December to sum up the year of 2014!

Arrival of a niece and a nephew.

Niece from hubbie's familyy and nephew from my family. Both healthy n happy! 

Haven't met my niece yet probably after cousin's confinement when things are much settled. At least I still get to see her mummy posting pictures of her! As for my nephew I've been to their place at the east side almost every interval of one or two days, baby Lucas is super duper cute and I can never understand how people say if the child looks like dad/mum unless it's quite obvious like Cinderel to hubbie! 

baby Lucas is so so so charming!! I carried him a few times and I am totally in love with him! It's a pity I don't have the chance to take pictures of him cause Cinderel kept running all over their house from room to room busy chasing after her! Itchy lil fingers grab everything that caught her sight!

thinking back of how Cinderel is like when she was a newborn and I count my blessings for having sucha happy go lucky baby till now. It's really so much fun being a mother! I am proud to say Cinderel is still breastfed I've been expressing milk for the pass 15 months! Supply drop dramatically but still trying all sorts of way to increase by nursing tea, fenugreek capsules and even papaya fish soup!


My happy smiley princess, ever smiling.


That day she had her first jolly.b and she love it!!!