Sunday, December 14, 2014

Playard and playmat for babygirl xmas gift!

have been feeling very guilty and sorry for myself and my body these few months torturing it to sleep only at wee hours or maybe very very early in the morning at 4-ish or even 5! I always try to give my baby all in all by refraining myself from the computer or even ipad, so this is the only time after I put her to sleep and I can have alone quiet time doing what I like best, surfing the net. (while being a moomoo cow expressing milk) I surf about everything and always lose focus and end up at another, blame it on bird brain. All seems important and I don't wanna miss out any, this is when my notebook comes in useful. from baby playard then I gain more interest at play mats to toys, then suddenly i start researching on my friend's recommendation on Naruko Tea Tree Skincare products. I was on blogshop clothes a few minutes ago!

 
baby girl grew so much lately as active as she is she's now running all around the house even to out of bound areas like the stairs that lead to bedroom or even to the kitchen. daddy have to try to keep home clean by mopping everyday. Baby's Hygiene is very important! you don't wanna let your child fall sick and the doctor say "please keep your house clean and sterilize all items in contact with her". Nah, her doctor, Dr Terence is not that sort, in fact, he's a very pleasant man with assuring words leaving parents at ease. But its just too embarrassing to hear that from a doctor which I will never put myself in such situation! Anyway, Baby's active level calls for a playard now, I don't want to restrict her by saying NO-NO-NO all the time, therefore I have to leave her in a play area, safety and fun for her, yet she can see me, and I can join her too. Means, I need to do toys shopping. I am very much settled with the brand I want to get for her playard and mats since I believe what's good and pretty will stay and last better. I'll share when I get it set up! A Christmas pressie from us to babygirl! (Big Project)
 
 
Nicey Felicia bought cheesie cupcakes for us and it really taste great! at least its better than cupcakes. Getting sick of cupcakes soon! Every single piece is superb except that I did not try the durian one, cause I prefer real durians! The cutesy box in pastel blue really worth keeping (I see it's in my brother's room now). Our table was super full that night with shermin as guest! 7.5 people and jokes all over, annoying brother threaten me on my puberty age joke at last I am the one who gave it away cause I feel not justified for!!
 

 
That's me and babygirl last night (friday) on our way to meet the JEL clique on a crowded evening to orchard scotts isetan private sales. We wanted to get toys for babygirl but all the toys left were badly treated (people throwing), wouldn't want to pay a little lesser for a non-perfect toy! Eyed on a agnes.b chained bag but cannot decide on the leather pink one or the nylon, and managed to eye on some baby bags (my melody). one ran out of pink and is left with black, another looks good on the outside and is of perfect size but the inner is ugly fully in foil i guess its a keep warm or keep chill bag!
 
went to meet Sandra and Larry at Mango ladies and saw this uber cutesy cardigan in grey polka dots, for the first time I can be S size after many years! Good for my ego! girly shopping can be fun! Met Jonie's new partner Gina or Sheena. Very bubbly looking girl   :)) Another new friend found! By then when the ladies and gentleman settled their shopping loots its already 10.15pm. Stomach not rumbling but eye tempting mouth to itch (if you know what i mean)... We settled at TCC international building for dinner and chats. Love girly talks while the men can catchup on themselves too! Always nice to have partner of friends that gel well.
Reminder to self: Take pictures!!!
Always by then i remembered to, all shagged out or already home. 
 
 
Playdates are always so fun! Im already missing baby Kaeden and their interactions! I have to bring Cinderel for her baby swims more often package expiring on 27 dec and i am left with a good 8 times! How??

 
Ending the post with my fave collage of the week of my babygirl in her new blumarine pjs. Why my girl doesn't like hair accessories??