Sunday, November 30, 2014

Special day for wedding?

I know right my title says it all... It seems like today is a special auspicious day, everybody seems to be getting married today! Erm sorry I mean yesterday, still in the mood for dressing up for occasion! 

Dress from auntie nortilla and uncle thom.

She look so sweet in this dress today and is no wonder why me and you r close frens cus we got same taste buds!

That day hubbie bump into her at amk central end up she save him so much trouble cus he have no idea what kinda hanger I want end up she choose for him!! When he's home with the hangers I'm like 操开心one All my pink hangers!!! And also home with a packet of white carrot cake with love apart from the chengtengs. Remember I like black black one okay!!

Then after preparing for 1.5hours, ready to set off! When we were leaving suddenly grab mummie to take a picture of us before all shagged out. The freshest start of the day! 
Mummie skill not too bad! I need to rebond and touch up my roots soon!!! Still no like use hair straightener! 

Took a picture of baby princess before she fell asleep!! Many thanks to uncle tayyuanyuan for the car ride!!


Wedding held at sentosa cove.


She ate almost every dish!! Thumbs up for finishing two bowls of sharkfin soup! 


Too engross in the ceremony and paying attention to Babygirl hence the lack of pictures waiting for uncleyuan to send us all the pictures today!

**********

Need to grab some sleep before meeting dearest nortnort later on for baby swimming!!