Monday, January 12, 2015

Babygirl getting more wise and naughty all together


Oh my gosh, I think in future if anyone wants to use my phone I should remember to check what I have in my galleries, I was scrolling through pictures of my lil princess and I saw my half naked body!!! Very sure cinderel accidentally took that! Not the first time alreadyy!!!


Happie birthday best fren! I hope you enjoyed all that Thomas plan for u! That's a pretty picture when you pass cinderel her first angpow! And when baby k was still in your tummy!! Thanks for always contributing so so much to our friendship, especially so much help on cinderel big 1st birthday party!!! Really enjoy going shopping thinking of how good baby k will look in those clothes and you always spoil us with presents!! Happie birthday once again!!!


Look at those sexy legs of my tall girl! Last week checkup at the doctor's.  Nurse got a big shock of cinderel's growth in height! She is now 83cm and 10.7kg at 15 months old! Always on 97 percentile be it her height or weight!!! Thou I am a little bit disappointed at her slow increasing weight. Only gain 0.5kg for a period of three months, but I know that's bcus of her active level being able to start to walk already at 12 months! Now she starts running and climbing stairs! The nurse did mention to us that if her height shoot this much again by the next appointment at 18months old, she need to do some hormone test, it's Actually quite obvious thou since the daddy is 175cm but it's always better to get her check.

My lil brave girl did not cry the two dose go went through last week, sucha opposite of mummy who still tear till today. She watch the needle Pierce into n out of her flesh not a single tear, this time she had her mmr and chickiepox dose on her left and right arm! Claps**


Last Wednesday I gave mil a surprise call for a meet with the folks for dinner it's been long since they last met babygirl. Obviously they were so happy and I felt happy to see those smiles on their faces. They even bought a pair of Skechers shoes for babygirl. I chose this pair cus of the striking pink and the ribbon at the side!! This pair is the prettiest cinderel own. Before we met them I went shopping alone with the lil princess, forgetful me always forget to bring her security blanket or pillow out leaving the pram very empty so result in having to buy a new Beanie for her! Within 10 mins after I bought this Beanie for her, she fell deep deep asleep! While waiting for the lift, I took my first selfie of the year! Love the little details on her white dress from her 姑姑咪咪阿嬤 when she went on a trip to Thailand months back.

Always constantly reminding myself and babygirl how lucky we are to be love by many many. Most of her clothes wasn't bought by us!!!


Korkor and felicia just went on a leisure trip to hongkong last week, we were there early to send them off hence we manage to do mini shopping and I know I know I have to get this travel pillow for fel Cus I remember vividly she use to like Paul Frank, keeping fingers cross that she still likes it and lucky she really do!!! Make my purchase even much much more worth it!!! She love it so much, I even chose the more comfy material for her, happy to see she straight away hang it to her bag!!! Love it so much when I bought something for someone and they love it!!! Nothing can be happier!!!


There, random shots of my girl to start a new year with! So much joy being a mummy!!! Love tracking her growth. Looking forward to  my new year of employment and schooling for the princess!!! back to school for me n you!!!