Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Wongsie familyy day


Our favourite day of the week as of these few weeks will be Monday! When daddy got to join us for shopping and more fun. Getting a little bored of orchard for the time being as we had too much trips down lately. I chose vivocity for a simple family day. We only came to know about this lovely baby room in vivo today with full facilities since there's no one there, we enjoyed camwhoring! Camwhoring made fun! Especially when the girl love to smile so much!


Earlier part of the day, we went to the still considered newly renovated mothercare at harbourfront centre, by far the best branch I would say with almost everything a child need, food supplements to clothes to toys then nursery, to travel in wide selection of scrollers or even baby carrier if mother's prefer to bath washes. Baby girl woke up from her nap and join us having fun trying out different scrollers.

The helmet cinderel was wearing caught hubbie 's eyes when we first entered the shop but Cinderel was still sleeping so hub did not want to wake her up but since she woke up soon after while I was looking around hubs always enjoy giving me surprise by dressing my lil princess into something funny never decent looking. She hate the helmet so so much but we insist on a few shots before she remove it on her own!

Then we went over to the food section, my yummy baby loves food, she identify goldfish biscuits I used to get for her, she took a pack and walk towards me with her nodding head!! So cute! Then not long after  she also identify the freeze dried fruits that we always buy for her on the shelves . So much fun exploring mothercare with my toddler baby.

I wish I could have a babyboy!! Though boys clothes are Actually quite limited but mothercare  serves many many cute exclusive baby boy clothes!


Cutesy forever attached to her pacifier.   :)


Lately cinderel was given the opportunity to come down from her scroller to do some walking because I really dislike the idea of chasing after her all around the malls. Personal preferance. So there she is imitating daddy to push the scroller around. It's really time to bring her to indoor playgrounds! She sure love to explore many things and enjoy making friends there!